Friday, March 6, 2015

Love....How I Do....

For me it's a real feeling..one that more often than not brings pain and joy mixed together... I have only truly loved one person but have had many a pseudo-loves
that have shown me that only the genuine matters....I have a love of learning new things and of animals especially cats ...small and large...as I write my cat Ash sits on my lap...I'm sure what she displays for me is genuine love...pity she weren't the one I'm in love with as this act(her lying in my lap) would bring me even more pleasure than I'm now feeling....don't get me wrong I do love her but she's not human and  I the feel of another human in the middle of the night would be more welcome at this time...
My days are sometimes dark..depending on my mood, however I'm striving more
everyday to think positive thoughts..sometimes it works at other times it's a real struggle...
I am however a hopeless romantic and I believe that one day I'll have my happiness..
if not happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment