Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Is there anything worse???

Is there anything worse than dying from a broken heart??... I would rather have my hair ripped from my head...my nails torn from my fingers or my skin peeled from my bones than the pain I'm now feeling.... There exist persons in this world whose sole purpose is to make others unhappy...persons who  don't and can't understand the concept of unconditional love.... To them to love is weak and those who feel it are to be scorned and pitied.... The real pity is that these ones have no heart....they are shells walking around devoid of human emotions.....they live in a dark place that's impenetrable by even the brightest of light.... To them love is an unwanted burden....something despised....there are only clouds on their horizon.... The hopeless romantics like myself always look forward to seeing the object of our affection....but sometimes that object lack even the basics of human emotions....
Love is a wonderful sensation that lifts the spirit of even the most wretched human ...to experience it whether for or from another makes living an exciting experience.... There are birds singing that you never heard before...suddenly the sunshine seem brighter and no amount of rain can bring on the blues....that's the power of love....
Love is the reason humans exist....why we're still here....whether of self or for another... I will never allow anyone to kill my heart....I will  survive... And love??
I'll never stop believing..... It's what makes us the higher life form on the planet...

No comments:

Post a Comment