Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Love is a fleeting illusion

I've loved only one man in my entire life.....the second I laid eyes on him I was bitten by the love bug .....reflecting on my life I can seriously say I never really loved the man I married....I thought I did, but my love really belonged to this other person, who never showed the affection I expected...... I can't resist him....just the sound of his voice is enough to set my heart racing.....I tried to keep to my vows...I had committed myself, but wasn't in love to him.....he thought I had been unfaithful,but that didn't begin until after he began showing his true nature....The man I married was hiding a terrible secret....he is a woman beater...my friendship with the love of my life was the trigger that set the man I married off...he began trying to find reasons to hit me.....that's when I decided that since he gave me the name of adulteress I might as well play the role..... The man I married tried to break my spirit....tried to belittle me in every way......For a while my sanity was at stake....I fell ill twice and was hospitalized and he never once came to visit me.....not only was he abusive physically but verbally as well..... Then he had women by the " trailer load" some of whom would verbally abuse me on the phone.... I'm glad now that he's out of my life.....yet just like Whitney said. "Why does it hurt so bad?" Will I ever find true love .....will the man I'm in love with ever step up to the plate?  What I do know is that my ex husband is going to get his come uppance one day,... I pray I'm alive to hear about it.....all his expressions of love were just that expressions... There are men out there like my ex husband who know that there are lonely women out there and they prey on us to make themselves feel better.... Sometimes I really do hate men...sometimes.....but I'm a hopeless romantic so I'm still hoping to experience true love one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment